Ride and lunch
Ride on the lagoon that will delight lovers of beauty and tranquility; Symphony of Blues, sweetness of the wind at the pace of the paddle, you will discover the friendliness and simplicity of the inhabitants of the motu during your Tahitian traditional meal, that you can, if you wish, take the feet in water.
Walk on the beach, swim in the turquoise waters looking for eagle rays and colorful fish… A fairy interlude.
- Starting from the site at 10:30 for a return scheduled at 14:30
- Free transportation to the departure site
- Water-resistant case available on our pirogue
- Spring water and beach towels provided
- The Tahitian meal is prepared and served by the providers of the motu
Tahitian style raw fish
Grilled swordfish with white rice and seasonal vegetables
Local seasonal fruits
A beverage of your choice : Hinano, Coke, Sprite, Orangina, fruit juice
Possibility to eat the feet in water under an umbrella
- Possible refreshments in addition on request
- Customers have the option to bring fins, mask and snorkel for snorkeling during the lunch break (under their own responsibility).